skip navigation
Mizell Memorial Hospital

Need a doctor?

When you can't take your aches & pains any more...

and you are feeling "under the weather"...

no one seems to know what is wrong with you!

One of our highly qualified physicians can help!

| | Text Size: -A | A | A+

Radiology Opportunities:

Ultra-Sonographer (PRN + Call) - Radiology – Ultra-Sonographer PRN (Must take Call) Education:High School graduate or equivalent, graduate of a School of Diagnostic Ultrasound. Certifications: ARMDS or ARRT, RVT & RDCS. CP...more
X-Ray/CT Tech (FT) Mon-Fri 3p-11p - Radiology: X-Ray Tech FT Mon-Fri - 3pm-11pm Education: AA degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school, or 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training with regist...more